Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Day at the Golf Course








Nathaniel loves to go to daddy's work and hang out at the golf club. So much so, I think I might have the next Tiger on my hands!! Last weekend we visited for the day and Nate had a blast. He especially loved walking around the course and riding with daddy on the golf cart.

This month has been so hectic in our household. It actually feels more like the pace of September and not those relaxing days you expect from August. I have been traveling and Daddy has been taking care of Nathaniel A LOT! I had to spend my first few nights in a row away from Nate and it was really hard. By the 3rd day, I was missing him terribly. When they picked me up at the airport last night, he had just woken up; he smiled and gave me a big hug- it was so cute. Nathaniel is not only walking now he is running! He has started to eat with a fork and spoon somewhat and he has moved on to big boy cups now. His two front teeth have come through and they now show when he smiles. He is a growing boy and it is all happening way too fast for me. I love this age...and while I always await the excitement of the next adventure...I am hoping this age will last a little longer. I am truly in awe watching his little personality develop. He is such a happy little boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...Seems like Nathaniel is ALWAYS happy! What a doll!

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

hey! The pics are so adorable. Guess Nate will be the next Tiger Woods.

Margaret.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily -

Nate is always soooooo cute!! I bet he really enjoys the golf cart. Nick really likes to ride in ours. I've been trying to send you a note. Did you get a new e-mail address? If so, please send it to me so we can stay in touch!

Thanks, Jill

Steph said...

How cute!! He is such a smiley, happy boy!! He certainly is growing. Remember when we wanted time to go fast??? Now it just can't go slow enough!