My best curled lip and hung head...

Ok, so that didn't work...I'm going all out with my drama acting on this one...

Happy as can be when he is on the stairs (yes, getting his way!)


No pics to post from apple and pumpkin picking because we didn't get to go. The rainy weather kept us away. We're hoping to get there next weekend!
2 comments:
Gee, He looks a bit like mom in that picture when he's lkying on the floor....crying...hahaha~ Just kidding....these are adorable! Can't wait to see the little bugger this month!
How funny! Aeson is the same way! His smile is so cute after he gets what he wants. Aeson is so thankful after he gets what he wants that he leans over and gives me a kiss.
I can't believe how big Nathan is getting! I've missed reading your blog...so glad we've reconnected!
Post a Comment