Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Show







Because the holiday season was so busy, I am finally able to post pics from Nathaniel's holiday show at school. He is quite the actor (starring as Rudolph). I did video it on my camera but it didn't come out that great. I got a new flip for Chrismtas and I am so excited to have good quality video again literally in the palm of my hand.

The Holiday Show at school is an annual event where each class performs to a different theme. For Nate's class, the theme this year was Rudolph-- as you can probably tell from the pics. I think all the kids looked so cute with red noses! It was funny to see how the little ones reacted to it. Some of the kids cried when they walked on stage, others danced, and some just stared out at the 100 people in the audience in complete awe-- that latter one is our Nate! It was so cute- he walked right out onto the stage, threw off his antlers, and stared out at everyone shaking his tush every few minutes to the sounds of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Can't wait to see what next year holds.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable!b

Guatemama said...

Nate is ADORABLE! I can not believe how big he and Anika have gotten already. It sounds like you had a great Holiday. Glad to see that all is well with you guys. It was nice to see you in Guatemala and it is unreal that it has been a year almost. Take care
Tracy

Steph said...

Haha! How cute!!

I got a Flip, too! So far, I LOVE it!