Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Late Easter...

Even though Easter has come and gone, I wanted to post a few pics from our weekend celebrations. We really didn't do much, but still enjoyed celebrating together as a family. We attended our first Easter egg hunt (it was so windy we could barely stand!) at Nate's school. We decorated eggs and participated in the hunt. Who knew a group of 20 month-olds could run so fast?! We also attempted to pose with the bunny....but as you can see, Nate wasn't impressed this year. I guess I would be afraid of that bunny too... :-)

On Easter morning we woke up to find an Elmo basket and a doggy basket (that barked!). Nate loved all the little things that the Easter bunny delivered but he especially liked his bubbles and his "pops" - aka- lollipops!

Wearing mommy's shoes...





1 comment:

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like the Easter Bunny was good to Nathan!