
Playing in the water!

Riding the tractor which he did not want to get off of!

Picture Posin'...

Waterpark slides!
Smile with cousin Ashley...
Riding the Turtle Whirl with Derek and Nate...afraid to say it made me sick!
During the ride, I was so dizzy I guess I had to laugh
Aunt Mary and Ashley on the FAST swings
Boat ride...waving to Daddy
Derek at the Pagoda
Running around at the Pagoda
Traveling the steps
The Pagoda- an old historical attraction that oversees the city
Ashley and Uncle Rich at the top of the Pagoda
Nate getting tickeld by cousin Derek
Ashley and Aunt Em with the city behind us...
Smile!
Nate horseback riding- one of his absolute favorite things...I swear we've got a jockey on our hands!

Mini golfing!
More playing at the park
Last weekend Aunt Mary, Uncle Jeff, and cousins Ashley and Derek came to visit us. Our weekend was packed and filled with some firsts for Nate! First movie in the imax theatre (which he watched the entire movie without moving!) and first flume ride at the amusement park (loved it too!) He also was part of mini golfing though he decided it was nap time before we hit the course.
We had a great time catching up with family and Nate LOVES his cousins. I'm looking forward to getting back up north soon so we can spend a lot more quality time getting the cousins and family together.
No comments:
Post a Comment