Last week Nate and I packed up and headed on a mini-vaca up to New Hampshire and Boston. We spent 2 days with Nanny and Bud where we relaxed, shopped, went to the spa with Auntie Mo-Mo, and dressed up for Halloween! After that, we headed up to Salem, where they have one of the biggest (and scariest!) Halloween festivals in the US! We had so much fun. Nate was too young for any of the events but he absolutely loved watching all the kids and adults dressed up. He got to dance a song or two to Monster Mash and ate ice cream and fried dough. On Sunday, Kate was baptised and we had a wonderful little celebration. Nate and Kate are the bestest of friends and love to "tiss" (i.e. KISS!) one another. We had such a fun time! Of course, we could have done without the 14 hour round-trip drive. Friendly's does come in handy as a frequent ice cream stop! ;-) We also got to spend time with Aunie Mo-Mo and Uncle Alan....who just got engaged!! Congrats guys.
Here are the pics in no particular order....
My big cheesy smile!

Kate... a cute witch!

Dad, Juanita, Kate, Darryl and I...Darryl and I are the godparents.

My little cutey at brunch

Auntie Mo-Mo, Nate and I at Grammy's

Grampy and Nate

My little Kangaroo!

Nate and Kate "tissing" each other!

Mommy and Nate at the baptism



The little devil and mom...

Auntie Mo-Mo, Nate and I in Salem

Too cute!

Auntie Mo-Mo and Nate

The witch and the kangy!

Auntie Mo-Mo, Uncle Alan, and Nate the great!

Nate and Great-Grandpa Papa! At his house...

Nanny and Nate...

Nate running around at Papa's house...

Nanny, Mom, and Nate
No comments:
Post a Comment