This is one of my favorite pictures from Halloween! My litte roo...
Let's see...what has been new with us. On Friday, Nate had his first parent volunteer day at school. I was there and my job was to read stories to the 9 little kids in his classroom. Nathaniel was SO proud that mommy came to read to he and all his friends. I brought "The Hungry Caterpillar" and an Elmo sing along book. The Elmo book was a hit! I am guessing because it made noise!
I am very proud of Nate for doing so well at his school. He has been enrolled 4 days per week since April and he has not had one issue. He eats well, naps well, and gets along beautifully with the other kids. He now proudly carries his Thomas lunchbox in every morning...it's adorable. What I like most about school is that he gets social interaction and skills that I could never give him. Miss Wendy and Miss Megan are the best teachers and I feel very comfortable with Nate in their care each day. Next month is Christmas cookie decorating and I will be sure to get pics of that great event.
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving at home this year! It's hard to believe that last year we spent Thanksgiving day at the Marriot in Guatemala City. While I have great memories of that visit and the precious time we had together, I am so THANKFUL this year's memories will be made right here at home. :-)
1 comment:
What a great family pic up there in the corner;0) It is going to be a wonderful holiday season with our babies HOME where they belong! Enjoy...
Post a Comment