



Just to think that last year at this time I was 2 weeks away from flying to Guatemala for the final time to bring Nathaniel home is really unbelievable to me. The little guy weighed about 16 lbs then at 7 months old and now he is 19 months and weighs about 23 lbs. Nate is developing into such a happy little boy- he definetely makes me proud. We are super excited for Christmas this year. We will hopefully be having a white Christmas in the mountains of Vermont! What will Santa be bringing for Nate? Well, let's see...he's getting a new kitchen set, Elmo, and a new pottery barn chair to watch his favorite show on. And, I am sure he will be getting a few other things as well. I know he is going to love his Elmo. He walks around the house saying "Elmo" all the time. I made the mistake of showing him the Elmo doll and he LOVED him. It will be so precious to see his face when he gets to hold him and play with him for the whole day. We are blessed that we get to spend Christmas with our family.
We are also very fortunate that we have two very exciting vacations planned! In January, we are traveling to Mexico for a week! I am really looking forward to some relaxation, exploration of the Mexican jungles, and for Nate to experience a new environment....so close to his native land. In February, we're going to Disney world! Our niece Angela will be graduating from college, so we will be celebrating her graduation as well as making a trip to Disney! Can't wait!
Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year from our Family.
Love, The Hoyts
4 comments:
Love the pictures. Nate is soooo handsome! We'll be at WDW in February too! Can't wait! Have fun in Mexico too!
Great pictures!! Hard to believe it has almost been a year! But, I am sure it feels like he has ALWAYS been home. It sounds like Christmas is going to be FUN at your house! Eli loves his little kitchen and we have lots of tea parties!
So cute!
Merry Christmas!!
wow, time sure flies. Soon it'll be 1 year for Anna and 3 years for Peter. Wow.
thanks for sharing the pics.
margaret
Post a Comment