One year ago today I landed in Guatemala and held my little Angel tightly FOREVER!! Amazing to me to believe it's been one year exactly since we had this special day. Nathaniel David- my life would not be the same without you and I LOVE YOU the whole world!! Happy Special Day of FOREVER!
And Yes....I haven't posted in quite a while. We have had an amazing Christmas and I have so much to share once I make it home tomorrow. We have been in New England traveling around, sharing gifts, eating great food, and enjoying good company. Nate absolutely loved Christmas! He knew perfectly how to open presents and as soon as he got the box open- a big "ahhhh" came out-- it was adorable. Tomorrow we will be home and have a few days of vacation left to enjoy quietly. Tons of pics to come soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy FOREVER day! Unbelievable it has been a year!
Happy forever family day! Hard to believe it's been a year, huh? But at the same time they feel like they've been with you forever. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment