Here's the whole gang

Some of the cousins

The graduate herself

Nathaniel and I

Aunt Cheryl, Jacqueline and Oliver at the graduation celebration

Dad and Nathaniel hanging out

Nate and Ashley (yup- Nate was her 'baby doll' for the day! And he loved it!)

The rides at Disney

Not so sure about this merry go round...


My first caboose ride

And the Disney Castle...definitely Nate's favorite part


We had such a great time in Disney. When we arrived, it was actually pretty cold for February in Florida...but as the days went on, we hit the 70's and it was really, really, nice. It was so great to be able to spend time with Nathaniel's cousins. He really loves to play with all of them and he had such a great time playing ball and whatever other games were on the list that day.
We spent a day at Disney. Nate is a little too young for it but there are definitely still rides for him. We spent the majority of our day in toontown and fantasy land, which he liked. The fast pass thing is great- wish they had that when I was a kid!
I know I haven't posted in a while but we have truly been busy. From Mexico to Florida, I then found myself traveling for work this week. So, needless to say, we haven't been home much. Things will start to get back to normal this week. Nate is growing so fast we can hardly believe it. I noticed this week that he is getting much taller. I think he is about 33 or 34 inches but he recently had a growth spurt. He is eating much more than used to. He officially has 10 teeth with 2 more on the way. And, he loves to go to school. I am so thankful that he really enjoys it. He has a ton of friends and I think he just enjoys the simple things they do there- from dancing to art work.
Not too much coming up in the near future. We are anxiously anticipating the arrival of a new cousin- Lily Mae . Next month we will travel to NH and host a baby shower celebration in honor of Molly! The little munchkin will be arriving in late April.
Later this month Nate will have his 'manly' surgery. I am nervous, though I know it is standard and everything will go OK. It's just the thought of the surgery itself and the anesthesia that gets me worried. He'll have his surgery on a Monday and stay home for the week before returning to school. I'll have to give extra cuddles and love that week (oh, and probably some lollipops too!).
Back to our typical Sunday routine- playing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment