Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fest 09!

Going down the hay bale slide!! Could he be any happier?! Always has a smile on his face. Delish!

Classic pumpkin pic pose!
Yeah, I know i'm cool...
Love to swing
It's a true masterpiece....pumpkin painting
Another slide- whoah!
Riding the mini tractors in his little glory. . .
The final product..., yup- right up there with Davinci and Monet's work :)
Jumpin' -one of his favorite things to do
Hi....How are you down there???!!!
Corn extravaganza

Having so much fun

My shadow
Our alpaca friends! One day, yes, it's true- we will have an alpaca farm...it's on the 10 year plan.

Animal lover by nature
Wow- I think we got one of the only non-rainy weekends this fall to attend fall-fest. We had a blast. From the pumpkin and apple picking (left my camera behind for those) to the slides and hay bales and corn maizes -- we had a great family day. I must admit- fall is my favorite time of the year. There is something undeniably comforting about the smell of the crisp air, apples, pumpkins, and foliage that just hits me the right way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh those are great pics! That looks like a fun place!! Can't wait to see him in his costume!!!

Nice looking pumpkin there, Nate!
Loving those boots too!
I've been eyeing some to get Gabe too cuz of this rainy weather and Georgia might just get snow this year!!

Hugs to you all!!
Happy harvesting and Halloween!

Jen Wright
Gabe's mommy