Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Meet my little Devil-Vamp!




We couldn't decide what to be this year so Nate had somewhat of a unique costume: as you can see, he was a vampire with devil horns....very scary-- and sooo cute, too! Somehow the little kiddos can't be that scary- their just too cute all dressed up.




Smilin' with Daddy in the front yard


And Mommy too

Just getting started!


Mom- I definitely do not have enough candy yet, ok?!


The final product filled with candy


Gotta take inventory


Let me get rid of the pretzels and granola bars first

Ahhh, all the good stuff now!

He even took some candy for a train ride




It was a super fun Halloween. It has become one of my favorite times of the year now. Nate loves pumpkins and leaf jumping!

We spent the day at home relaxing for the big trick-or-treat and headed out early for pizza and pictures. Nathaniel absolutely was amazed at the whole trick-or-treat process. Unlike the typical 12 year old (or 6 year old for that matter) he really wanted to savor each stop and say "trick-or-treat" and selectively choose each piece of candy. It was super cute and I am very proud of his good manners, too. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will continue into future Halloweens as well. ;)

2 comments:

Steph said...

How cute! Definitely not a scary vampire/devil! :)

Unknown said...

Omg!! He is the cutest vampire ever!!! I know.. Halloween is my favorite holiday.. Isn't that weird?? He looks so grown up! Our boys will be two and a half by thankgiving.. Can u believe it?? I bet Nate got a lot of compliments on his look.. What did he think??? Glad to see u all ate doing great! Daddy looks very proud to have vampire..hee hee!
Hope u all have a great holiday season! Hugs from the Wrights! ( Greg, Jen, tori and Gabe)