Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kutztown Folk Festival

We had such a great time at the Kutztown fair this year! Rich and I hadn't been in years. So, we packed up and headed out for the day-- and the weather was perfect. We saw all the farm animals; Nate loves bunnies and goats. He also go to go on his first pony ride! He absolutely loved it. I wasn't sure how he would respond, but he was a natural at it. He held the reigns tightly and would have been content to hang out on the horse all day.

We also took a spin on the teacups. While I was dizzy and wanting to get off, Nate was smiling and loving it. Unlike his mom and dad, I can tell he is going to be a ride lover. We also spent time looking at all the crafts and old tractors that were on display. I have to say this was probably Nate's favorite part of the day. He loves tractors and really anything with a motor...he did not want to leave. We had to distrat him with some ice cream!

Here are some pics from our day...












No comments: