Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Belated 4th of July :)

We spent the 4th of July in NH- minus Daddy (he had to stay home). We were lucky enough to have 5 long days to relax up in the mountains. The weather was not so great-- I think it literally rained everyday- with temps getting up to 60 for the highs. It was chilly! Nonetheless, we enjoyed spending time with Nanny and family and had a great 4th. We spent the morning inside relaxing because it was so chilly, and then did a little bit of shopping. Nate's a great shopper! He loves to eat chocolate while I do the damage. Later in the day we headed down to Uncle Alan's church for fireworks and yummy pizza pie. The fireworks were great this year! I wasn't sure what to expect with Nate, but he loved them more than he did last year. He couldn't take his eyes off them and when they were done, he asked for more. He spent the afternoon dancing to the music, blowing bubbles, and running around like a crazy little 2 year old.

Rolling around in the grass...


The girls!

Nate and Uncle Alan

Blowing bubbles cross-eyed (gotta love it!)

Playing inside at Nanny's


Little Lilly girl

Em and Mol pre-fireworks

Let me go Mommy- "I want to play"!

No comments: